The following procedure is to be followed if you are interested in having your child enroled in Somerset West Private School:
- An appointment for a personal interview has to be made with the principal, Morne Coetzer
- The application forms has to be completed
- A non-refundable registration fee is due to ensure your child’s enrolment in SWPS.
Detailed information on tuition and fees can be obtained from the front office by contacting Admin at 021-852 8451. Details on payment policies and requirements are available in the respective enrolment forms for the different schools.
- Somerset West Private School charges compulsory school fees.
- Both the parents and/or guardians of every student are jointly and separately responsible for school fees with regards to each student enrolled at the school.
- Fees are payable in advance via DEBIT ORDER ONLY, by the 2nd of every month, in 12 installments with the 1st payment due by 2 January.
- Statements will be emailed to a preferred individual on a monthly basis.
- A full term’s written notice is required should you wish your child to no longer attend Somerset West Private School.
- If the notice is not received in due time, you will be held liable to disburse an amount equal to the sum of three months’ school fees.
- Somerset West Private School reserves the right to withhold the student’s report at the end of the term and/or to disallow the student to return to the school should your account be in arrears.
INCLUDED IN THE TUITION FEES
- Full range of academic activities
- Computer / internet use
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TUITION FEES
- Stationery and textbooks
- Incidental Charges (outings, golfshirt, events, etc)
|Account name:||Somerset West Private School|
|Bank:||Nedbank, Somerset West|
|Account number:||1060 139 189|